UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

share price being played with, page-33

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: how long till they start producing and selling fed, they are expecting 3 years for production. finance has to get up first obviously and they have allocated a year for that. Societe Generale is taking care of the finance stage and i think they have equity for a fair portion of their payment.
    For Archabald, you are right about the country it is in. it is full of political and sovereign risk. dont invest in UCL unless you aware of the risks and prepared to stay the journey. However, Iranian Oil is sent all over the world and if we need their commodities then they will be mined as well. At this stage i cant imagine the finance coming from the west. More likely is that it will financed by Petro dollars or on a middle eastern stock exchange or something like that. it must be somewhere they dont percieve the risk as great as we do. It is certainly a great contrarian play right now. Think about it, the only way you will get these cheaper is if we go to war with Iran or Israel and iran start on each other. I dont think this will happen but certainly sanctions could be on the cards.

Good luck
    regards andrewe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.