GFS 0.00% 0.2¢ gasfields limited

share price bid price, page-33

1. 2,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Just the facts for REL (MPE ect ect..) to start with. From reports memory the potential as estimated at 6 billion $ roughly and we get a % of a % ect of it making best case 1.2 Billion. Now they have got money to drill 3 wells in known producing area so logically it will be spread over that and will take long time for all our "ships to come in" Also even though it normal to be oversold on shares for these little startups usually 1-4 billion shares is average , we have more than 10 billion++! so it very watered down. That with all the delays and a 3 well spread , MAYBE has taken the wind out of our sails and the SP is a little dead right up to final flow testing in couple weeks. Compared to other connection infrastructure, this is already in know field close to piping so thats all good. The Share market is a strange mistress with changes of moods ( technical or fundamental analysis) and sudden changes that THANKFULLY few can predict or we wouldn't have a SM. All things considered if you play the SM, and speculate even a little, this has to be better than average Spec and not having 500/1000$ min, may be a mistake if you play the percentages like all good traders should do (to minimise losses) Up to now, all reports from site have been positive, But until actual gas flow is established and better than average, this can easily be a dog as heaps of poor working wells out there and it just wont cause any stir or panic buying if it aint special... If i left any details out, please be kind as i had to take up drinking from all the stress of waiting so long!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.