EGR 2.00% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

Guys - I get that people want to lash out but let's not leap to...

1. 137 Posts.
    Guys - I get that people want to lash out but let's not leap to conclusions about Bonkers or his motives.

Anyone who invested in KNL did so knowing (or in circumstances where they should have known) it was a spec stock and as such, it carried real risks.

To my mind, this is not about bonkers or any other poster on HC. It is about how the initial announcements suggesting graphite mineralisation across full-length, substantial holes has turned up nothing. It is also about whether an appropriate level of disclosure took place as required by ASX rules etc.

We should also be querying the timing of the announcement so close to the end of trading.

I don't have the answers to these types of questions but I think we should be looking to management, not Bonkers, for accountability.

Finally, please keep in mind that the results to date (as crushing as they were) reflect only part of the KNL picture. I am obviously trying to make myself feel better in the hope that I can claw back some of today's horrendous losses but I do still have some hope that the other zones we have yet to explore hold promise.

I need to go home and be nice to the mrs... then try to explain how much we lost today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $75.01K 758.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56461 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 37809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.