AMP 0.46% $1.10 amp limited

Judging by the negative sentiment here we're closer to the...

1. 3,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536
    Judging by the negative sentiment here we're closer to the bottom than the top

My commodities side of my portfolio is running like it's on steroids.
    AMP is disappointing atm but as the sun shines it'll turn and we go round and round. No biggie.

Anytime I try to pick the bottom I end up with da smelly finger!

Just a passage below from a newsletter today where the results are in on funds management. The Mrs uses AMP as she swears by her portfolio manager, reckons she's top notch. Go figure, there are people happy with their service.
    Wouldn't think it based on some of the cack being written on these threads.

"The numbers are in – Fund manager performance numbers that is. According to the recent Mercer report, the median return for long only equity funds failed to beat the share market returns over one and three years. The median was just 9%. There is that 9% again. the median 12.9% average annual gross return over three years fails to match the benchmark's 12.9% return adjusted for fees. The best performer was the Martin Currie Australia real income fund at 18.8% before fees against one years’ ASX 200 returns of 11.5%. A BlackRock long short fund came in second with 17.5% followed by AMP Capital Sustainableshare fund at 17.1%."

Looking at these returns and the fact that Australian super money under management will triple in a few years (yes it's in the trillions) call me the eternal optimist but AMP can stand to benefit from this rising tide.

Just need to start removing uncertainty and start to move forwards with the game plan.

Also maybe pull the RBNZ into line and it'll be:

"sweet as bro"

lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.005(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.09 $7.936M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28889 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 1633801 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.