CAI 9.52% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Share price CAI

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    many of us are asking why the negative reaction to the latest results and the subsequent price decrease.

Understand two human emotions........GREED & FEAR.

Many have bought this share looking to make a fast buck on all the hype of Conglomerates.

One type of investor has a formula which is something like....buy at .004 and take a profit at 20%% increase with a stop loss at say 10% down which is where, regardless of reports and hype, they sell. That is the professional trader.

Others buy on rumour, probability and comparisons with other similar scenarios, perhaps like Wittwatersrand and their thinking is 'LOGIC suggests that this share will go up. They figure all kinds of inclusions and often they are correct and make a shipload. Nothing wrong with that.

Right now there are many that have either a Stop Loss in place and have hit the sell button and then there are those with buyer remorse which says "bugger, I made a blue so lets take a loss and bail"

Only you can decide which is your scenario but if a little down, as am I, hang in there. You could be further down or redeem yourself rather nicely but it won't be anytime real soon by my reckoning.........hope I'm wrong though/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.010(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $93.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $265.3K 2.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11766 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 336976 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.