KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Share Price Catalyst, page-4

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    So we have had 2 very +ive announcements in a week now

1. POS Plant exclusive option announcement for 1.5mt annum

2. Burbanks sale for $4.5m

There are more big ann's for KDR just around the corner IMHO ... for example:-

3. Gold drilling results at Blue Vein.

4. Metallurgical results from Earl grey

5. Initial Jorc statement from Earl Grey

6. Confirmation of POS deal  ie Go decision and schedule

7. Jorc increase for gold deposit Blue Vein

8. Decision on Blue Vein mining and plant

There are also some Ann's  likely to come shortly after Earl Grey Jorc and metallurgicals,

9. Lithium offtake deals (Multiple)

10 . Decision for Upscaled Lithium plant at Earl Grey

11.  Awards of Mining and haulage contracts assuming POS go ahead

12. Step out drilling at Earl Grey and/or upgrade drilling for Lihtium Jorc

13. Release of detail on gold (Jorc) in overburden above Earl Grey pegmatite

14. Jorc Statement and metallurgicals for Prince of Wales

...just to name a few.

It seems our progress north is restrained "temporarily" IMO  by the legal shenanigans but I believe the underlying bullish pressure will continue to build. So the compressed demand spring will be getting stronger with each +ive Ann... how long will the sellers be able to keep a lid on her is the question .... will we have to wait till  when Legal issues are resolved ? or could see a move before then as the list of expected anns is long and strong. Either way I suspect a explosive move north when it occurs ...not just a tentative upticks in price.

So assuming a positive legal outcome and we have a similar resource to PLS and will be in production before them quite possibly and given that PLS's  Mcap is $615m and ours is currently $141m ... you would expect that we would match if not surpass their mcap by time of production occurs say early Q3 2017...

Just something to keep ticking in the in the back of your mind whilst we wait...

Cheers FH
    Last edited by Freehold: 22/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.