CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Share Price Catalysts, page-1105

1. 4,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427
    As said I did recently add more shares => Unrealised share price. I think the latest down is due to the reversal in plans for Montney yet again, with targets being slightly under shot, a loss in moral.

Wasn't that long ago the world was worried about ESG, now flipped to the world wants confirmed gas supply. So the interim strategy of the company should shift as well...

In the back of mind is that CE1 isn't finding a partner during these great times, the asset clearly has alot more risk than the company is saying.

Us shareholders have seen the risk in a long very expensive well cost, that "sort of" produced a result. We can dream what Montney is worth, but the market is putting a lower price. The market is right...

Personally Iike the sale and concentrate of cheap wells add contiguous acreage, clean up our reporting... plus some return of the gold to shareholders. Also don't mind the partnership route, have a foot in both camps maintain partial ownership and let the other company pay for a 2-3 well fracc program and infrastructure upgrade before we have to pay anything. But even the partnership apparently wasn't blowing the doors of the company offices.

There is no shortage of gas in the world, constraints on infrastructure need to be reduced ie. replace Russian pipelines in Europe. This will take about 1 year for he US, 2-3 years for Europe. If we hold onto Montney and try to get going on our lonesome that will be about the time Europe will have moved on.

Anyway, by investing in the company I am signing up to Executive Decisions...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.