CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Share Price Catalysts, page-1191

1. 1,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    Don’t forget everyone seems worried about the demand impact from China/Beijing too. While it’s true in the very short term, markets are forward looking and will be looking at the ‘re-opening trade’ soon which will be extremely bullish coupled with the supply challenges. I think there is upside risk on present oil prices this calendar year.

It’s also worth noting that oil has averaged US$5-10 higher than the assumption used for this quarters guidance ($95). We’re almost at the mid point of this quarter. Add in the favourable currency movement and even potential for production to come in a bit higher given the exit rate was 4300 per day, and there is a very real/likely chance we’ll do more than the $18m EBITDA forecast.

$36m-$40m EBITDA FOR THE HALF!!! That for a net cash company with a market cap of ~$100m is why I’m still invested and remain extremely bullish. And yes, I have bought on the way down despite the relentless selling. At some stage it will turn. You just can’t ignore the profits that this will be making.
    Last edited by Access2020: 06/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.