CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

Days like this I feel like a kid in a candy store. Thank you for...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Days like this I feel like a kid in a candy store. Thank you for those that continue to sell. I will slowly get to 1% of CE.

Here is some interesting math.......

Stock was at .21 at the start of the year and down to .155, down over 25%. As a diversified investor, I can take that hit. I will never time the low when building the position, but because I trust management and have conviction in the overall oil and gas supply backdrop, I add because the price is below what I am already comfortable purchasing at .20.

In a year, maybe 18 months, debt all paid off, buybacks and dividends happen consistently. Stock is at .55 conservatively. That is 161% increase and I will be paying long term taxes instead of short term. In late 2023, when I look back into May '22, I will look at that moment as the time when I got free money from the weak hands. Who cares I am down 25% now. I am not losing money because I am not selling. For those of you selling because you are getting margin calls elsewhere, I empathize. For those of you selling now thinking you can get back in lower, I wish you the best of luck. Maybe you are just smarter than me. For those of you that don't own, don't plan to buy, and just being negative, thank you for adding to my conviction building.

The company fundamentals have not changed. Sure, the production is not as great as we hoped, but they are still well within range of projections. Yes, it would be nice that Montney was done already. We can't control the weather. We can't control dictators. We can't control clogged pipes. We can only control whether or not we decide to build wealth with Calima as an anchor. That's it. That is why we are here. Its really too bad I can't trade options on Calima.

A investor associate of mine that retired in this 40s shared the following insight with me yesterday. "Fortunes are made by holding things you have conviction in through the volatility even when the drawdowns are large as long as your thesis hasn’t been violated."

I have never had more belief that Calima has the one of the highest upside of any junior producer in the world. I own the highest as well.

Be patient friends. You will be rewarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.