CE1 0.00% 0.9¢ calima energy limited

I suppose we just take different perspective on the same event....

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I suppose we just take different perspective on the same event. To me, all the decision management has made had been geared towards maximizing long term gains, through improving the balance sheet and with less debt, providing the most flexibility to adapt to the changing forward landscape.

Now you might be right, something might be up. Perhaps they are not letting on as much as they know because legally they can't. Like you, I have been frustrated that production is not higher. But I trust that to get resolved, and if not, and I don't see a path to improve, yeah, I will probably change my outlook. But for now, the risk vs reward is too great. On a probability basis, I've personally decided I like my chances with Calima versus most others options out there. I think to a certain extent, you feel that, and that is why you are still here, and not out of the game.

These are the toughest moments to stick it out. If I were you, I would be very articulate and detailed about the types of questions you want to ask at the next shareholders meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.