CE1 0.00% 0.8¢ calima energy limited

Peters & Co. The property broker. The only broker relevant to...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Peters & Co. The property broker. The only broker relevant to CE1 that I trust.

Sentiment is none because it's a speculative view on a Montney deal only, I have no favourable view on the oil business currently.

The price will absolutely not be going to 5c if a deal is reached on the land, it's far more likely it will double based on market rates for the land.

Pay attention to the Peters & Co website. It updated CE1's deal from being "in market" to "post bid" last week (I think). All deals I've tracked going through Peters & Co in the last year have never spent much time "post bid". It's been just a few weeks at most. Unlike "in market" which has been around 6 months or so average per deal. I think post bid is the stage where a deal has fundamentally been reached, but now ironing out the fine print before signing off. No more bids are being taken for our Montney land.

Match that to the bullishness and the twitter postings from the company about its implied Montney value (it's a lot higher than CE1 market cap).

https://www.petersco.com/corporate_ad_current_offerings.cfm

Just my opinions.
    Last edited by James7821: 19/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CE1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $54.47K 6.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 14015506 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2562946 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CE1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.