LYC 0.63% $6.41 lynas rare earths limited

No I am a yankee. I am not against Lynas have held it many...

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    No I am a yankee. I am not against Lynas have held it many times. Back 9 years ago it was the only holding in the highrisk part of my portfolio.

I do not mean to be negative but understand why many people think that. It is just that if it is positive many think they can say anything on this board. This board needs to have some ballance or many people are going to lose money. That is why I said lighten up at AUD 3.15. I look for positives every day. Look at my post Post #: 40255987 I was very happy with the 80 million earnings said it made me wrong on several issues. Changed my sell position almost bought Lynas stock. A few days later had time to look at AR in detail. Discoverd the majority of earnings were a one time redo of the Jare loan. That taking this out 2019 earnings were less than 2018. H2 was less than H1 not a good patern. I will buy Lynas again as I have said many times I expect the stock to go to AUD 10 or 15 very quickly once conditions are right. Right now i feel it goes lower before higher. I may be wrong and people may drop my comments if they want. Lynas like any other stock has good and bad points few on this board even whant to concider the bad. if you don't mention it maybe it will not happen seems to be the rule.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.41
Change
0.040(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.45 $6.49 $6.40 $13.34M 2.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13384 $6.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.42 13471 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.