KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Share Price Collapse, page-133

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    In opinion:
    Time for lows to turn as bargain hunters accumulate at these overcooked lows.
    Basically resource stocks have been in a retrace since April this year. That's a long bear run to say the least. No chance of keeping that bearish momentum when:
    Global fundamentals are strong.
    Infrastructure initiatives strong and manufacturing also.
    China dominates as emerging markets such as SEA and India growing with commodity demand with it.
    Trade war investor jitters can't be sustained as it turns into a negotiation spectacle. Is the worst over? What happens once negotiation winds back the gloom of it all. A major recovery! World markets have thrown the bottle out the window in 2018 in panic. Come on folks........
    Technicals to the downside can't be sustained. Bear runs do not last forever based on sediment and this opportunity for accumulation is rare.

We know Santa rallies normally move from now through to Xmas.
    We know global fundamentals are strong.
    We know global inflation will rise following US and so will the price of commodities as they go up improving profits and balance sheets.
    We know commodity production costs in general are at rock bottom lows.
    We know that resource stocks and commodities are the best buys around right now especially when many other sectors who previously lived up good times from economies fueled on cheap debt will wind back to reality and consolidate.
    We know the world is becoming more immune to doom and gloom forecasts and sudden ST shock market movements.
    We know Lithium demand will only improve strongly over the next decade.
    We know Aussie dollar is falling. Yep almost under 70c and watch it go into the sixties soon. Profits galore for quality Aussie miners.

So again I look at Aussie resource stocks battered and shake my head
    It can't last folks.

Prepare for the resources recovery...it's coming.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.