KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Share Price Collapse, page-15

1. 18,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3805

Good morning Albatross.
    For someone new to any company the ability to quickly find relevant information to help with their own research can be one of the joys of Hot Copper and right now I am sure the ‘elephant in the room’ is the number of new people attracted by lower prices and curious about the company who ‘look in’ ‘to see what’s going on . .
    Providing that potentially ignorant reader ( I am an example but I just happen to also post ) leads to what is ‘rekevant’ is a great way to support the company and, incidentally, the platform.
    Whilst this kind of price bloodletting is painful it also provides opportunities for a refreshment of ownership at higher prices.

Anyway thank you for the clear and informative reply.
    I read somewhere the Warden Court thing was an issue that was mostly regarded here as a non issue but I don’t have a grasp on it yet.
    And you are right anybody who really wants a piece of this company wants it at the best price possible
    ...abd behind and above and all round small retail investors there are the financially huge ‘elephants in the room’ who may not be shorters but who are intending to feed on the opportunity created by the shorters when things level out ...
    Once they are in place things should turn round I guess.

Someone on the Daclan thread whose name I don’t remember posted about an experience with another company where the price dropped by 30% and was held down for a long time then a buyer along and offered a takeover price dinething like 45% higher and the company got sold.
    The implication was that it was such a good company nobody would have originally accepted just a 10% or 15% increase.
    Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.