ADO 9.09% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

think the info below may be coming to fruition - lets see come...

1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    think the info below may be coming to fruition - lets see come Monday - HOPEFULLY i can get some shares at 2.1c in the after market crossover - but not liking my chances

"however, significant progress is not expected to be made until after Anteo has completed its battery test work to help quantify the benefit of AnteoCoat."

CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT WITH MAJOR BATTERY END USER
    Anteo had productive in-depth discussions with battery end users and advanced battery material manufacturers about AnteoCoat.
    Anteo has entered into a confidentiality agreement with a major battery end user in order to further discussions, however, significant progress is not expected to be made until after Anteo has completed its battery test work to help quantify the benefit of AnteoCoat.

BATTERY JAPAN REPORT
    Proponents at the conference forecast a seven-fold increase in Lithium-ion battery production output in the next 8 years. An exponential increase in Electric Vehicle (EV) sales is expected to significantly contribute to this growth. This has recently been supported by an announcement by Volkswagen to spend around €34 billion ($54 billion) on EVs, autonomous driving and new mobility services by 2022.
    Last edited by Graphite101: 20/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $271.2K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7189584 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 464070 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.