ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

DV, enough is enough. Please lets get back to the stock and the...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    DV, enough is enough. Please lets get back to the stock and the upcoming battery results and shareholders meetings. I like this btw;

"Liberty means ...the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
    George Orwell.

What I don't like is you telling me over and over (and over and over) again. Surely there is some great quote out there that can state this more eloquently than I?

I don't believe there is one post which blames you for ADO's share price. Everyone here knows that the company made mistakes. Everyone who has held blames themselves (or perhaps should) for believing at least some of the hype - and yes there are lessons that the company and investors have hopefully learned from over the last few years.

I look at ADO and make the comparison to a sporting team A team that have talked themselves up and have even made a couple of grand finals only to be smashed into oblivion each and every time. Sometimes the team goes and gets a new coach, sometimes different players, sometimes bonding and camaraderie are all that is missing. Sometimes it is all of this and more. Then they make a breakthrough. Self belief returns, success starts to follow but there are still naysayers. Over time the success builds into momentum. The fans come back and the failures of the past are seemingly forgotten. Sometimes....

Sometimes a team is just shit and they just stay that way.

Sometimes something very special happens though and they build a dynasty.

Just let the results come out and lets see what happens DV. We have all heard your opinion many times and have taken it on board. Please stop shouting at us over and over again.

Lets hope the next few days and weeks establish if we have something here.....

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.