LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Don?t know what you?re getting at, rareearthsinfo. REE is one of...

1. 31 Posts.
    Don?t know what you?re getting at, rareearthsinfo. REE is one of the stocks I have been tracking for some time and a stock that I could have used as another example to support my point that rare earth stocks that trade on a major US exchange tend to match or exceed the performance of LYC / LYSCF despite the fact that they are not even in the same league with Lynas from a quality of fundamentals and time to production perspective.

Six months ago (on 6 Jul 2010) REE was at US $1.99 and has since risen to US $13.84 today (i.e., an increase of 595% despite its US $2.20 drop today). LYSCF, by comparison, has risen from US $0.47 to US $1.94 during the same period (i.e., an increase of only about 313%) -- and this despite the fact that REE is nothing more than a Canadian mineral exploration company which claims to have found uranium and rare earths in the vicinity of Elliot Lake, Ontario. REE has not mentioned any plans for building a rare earth processing facility, nor has it announced any target dates for production. Its only claim to fame is that it has managed to get itself listed on the AMEX.

Again, my point -- and my reason for soliciting the support of Australian investors in this matter -- is that LYC will not be operating on a level playing field unless the Lynas staff can be moved to take the initiative to get the Company listed on a major US exchange as soon as possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.170(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.40 $6.28 $12.65M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15037 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 38814 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.