1MC 0.00% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

Lithium stocks will rise when the spot price goes up, simple as...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Lithium stocks will rise when the spot price goes up, simple as that. When will the spot price go up, when demand outstrips supply.
    Demand is already outstripping supply when it comes to buying a EV and i suspect it will be like that for quite awhile.
    Ultimately greed will win as it always does and that is when car manufactures will get serious about production. The ones that are lagging will suffer greatly as they try to peddle their old tech.
    I think the directors are in AJM for the long haul as they can see the upside potential a lot more than us folk as they have invested so much more. These stocks are for the longer term holders as they have suffered some long no growth stretches after big retraces.
    Its all about timing with these stocks and the last retrace has been nasty.
    The thing is we are producing mine of a product that is wanted by VW the worlds largest car maker. Hyundai also want a piece of the action and i bet so most of the Chinese brands to.
    The potential with the spot price lifting is staggering and i suspect people would the say the directors have done a sterling job getting us up and running in a very tough period if this simple thing occurs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $38.74K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 180381230 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39662259 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.