1MC 2.33% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Share price discussion, page-306

1. 644 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    Don’t confuse caution or the ability to question a point of view with an agenda.

Did you ever question your point of view? What might have everyone else seen that I’ve missed?
    If you don’t stay objective in the game, you’ll lose.

Next you’ll be calling everything that you don’t agree with Fake News.

But far from me to tell you what do with your money.. I m just random words on the internet. If your that easily led by HotCopper sentiment, maybe you shouldn’t on the platform.

Looking at the numbers:

37881 tonnes shipped in total. Potential would be great, but not in the bag.

Margin per ton: 601-378 = 223 USD a ton.

37881 x 223 = 8447463 USD

= $12,067,804 AUD

Interest due this quarter:

=173,000,000 x 0.15 / 2 (for those just joining us, interest due twice a year not per quarterly)
    =$12,975,000 AUD

This quarter so far:

=-$907,196 AUD

Yes there’s going to be another delivery, hopefully this quarter but maybe the next. In context of looking at this quarterly as the frame of reference, they are potentially cashflow negative for this quarter.

If the extra June shipment make it, it’s going to look good. If it doesn’t, we’ll be saying ahh well, next quarterly will look great, like the last quarterly.

And I’m assuming the latest numbers include that March shipment that was late and didn’t make the cut off. I would have hoped for shipments in the range of 50000 dmt shipped.

Hence my caution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.