1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Share price discussion, page-454

1. 18,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3804
    Thanks for that Col69 ....I think I remember tracking through this shorting thing before before and agreeing, or at least concluding the shorts were the equivalent of sacrificial soldier ants whose purpose has been to hold the price down ?

The ones outstanding (26+M) aren’t required at present because as @Temple said the ‘price has run out of puff’ .
    Their only remaining job may be to sell as fast as they can when/if the share price starts to move upwards?

I did work this out before ....every half cent on 26 million shares is just $130,000 in either profit or loss - but the financial benefits they have created for those trying to acquire cheap shares have likely been much, much greater.

And your thought JRO has now finished selling shares on market makes sense because surely Furui Holdings must be in ‘large scale’ transitional discussions with other parties just as much as AJM management is in financial transitional discussions .,.... probably with the same parties?
    The numbers are too great and the timing getting too tight to waste time dribbling shares onto the market .

So whoever is picking shares up at current prices is just fishing for extras?

Moving on, I went fishing for news of that conference in Santiago Chile Mr Cheeseman attended.
    Nothing on AJM (yet?), but I did find plenty of weekend reading for those with a mind to explore the field ....and ASX listed Galan (GLN) actually produced a presentation announcement on June 11.
    ...And I found the Santiago suites the AJM representatives almost certainly stayed in http://www.alturasuites.cl/

Cheers and I hope everyone has a good weekend

Last edited by sabine: 14/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.