1MC 0.00% 3.4¢ morella corporation limited

Share price discussion, page-468

1. 3,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Just read the PLS announcement and doesn't look as bad. As usual, many long holders winging about the SP and that KB not doing things right etc etc...

With reference to AJM, obviously we have common partner in Ganfeng and they are experiencing delays with their processing facility. Not sure if they are taking our product or the mystery buyer. According to the update from AJM which was only a couple of weeks ago we are still on track for decent shipment for this quarter, so hoping that someone new is buying our product.

Big players like Ganfeng and POSCO are in no rush to buy the product (according to PLS). My guess is someone related to JRO (The new entity that is currently supplying Samsung) is only one left in the Chinese market. Pricing still the range of 600-640 dmt according to PLS. I am expecting lower end of around $600

I think AJM should just concentrate on stage 1 and nameplate for the time being and bring the cash cost down. As long as we are positive cash flow, we are in a reasonable position. Can always plan stage 2 when market prices start moving north with more conversion plants coming online later this year...

Hope 10c holds ...

All IMO
    Arjay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.