1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Those reports are automated nonsense, language strings generated...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Those reports are automated nonsense, language strings generated from standard reported company metrics - Simply Wallstreet just scrapes data and churns out 'reports' of low value and content that might have some use for stable blue chip companies but aren't really useful in applying to higher risk junior companies during a volatile phase of their development.

I think debt is currently $172 million AUD not sure where the number you got came from? It's a problem and expensive, but not at this stage company ending. AJM needs net profit over the next 12-18 months to come in at around $26 million pa in order to service the debt. So long as the EV revolution continues and demand for spodumene reflects that prices will catch up and Altura will be extremely well positioned to capitalise and make huge gains.

I remember the hundreds of pages of doom mongering on the AGO pages before the iron ore recovery and ultimately many multiples of increase in SP and a buy out - this is aiming to be a similar story. Strange that the options aren't being hammered in the same way...

If you don't think the mine can get to nameplate or that the demand for battery materials will outstrip supply in the next few years then you shouldn't really be here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.