1MC 2.27% 4.3¢ morella corporation limited

@o.c.16 I am flattered. I truly am but my friend you are way...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @o.c.16 I am flattered. I truly am but my friend you are way off. I love the fact that you looked at my previous posts on other HC threads that I am in and am still invested in and deduced that I am not a novice. If I can be straight with you for a moment. I told my wife what you said and she is still laughing. My day to day job is sales so regrettably I do know how to fake it till I make it. All jokes aside I respect your opinion and can understand that by only reading some of my hand picked thread comments you may have formed that view and also given other readers the same view if they only read those. Unlike many people on this thread I will happily declare that I am using this and other forums in my lunch breaks and spare time to start to understand this field. I use my net (No extra Time re: lunch breaks) time and work on the principle of compound learning to hopefully one day better me and my families position financially. I invest only what I can afford to loose so we are talking 10's of 1000's not 100's of 1000's but its still money and losing it would still hurt as it could have gone on the mortgage.
    I am an open book. Go ahead read my other posts about my son and his medical condition as to why I invested in THC and CGB. My opinion is that these forums can be used to bait and inflame (the first I have done late at night and drunk and will own) or can be used to learn. I have done both but mainly for the second. So expect more stupidity (when drunk) and thank you to the posters such as @DrManhattan@sabine@Basileus and the other posters that offer up in my view the Donald Rumsfeld's. I re invested in AJM last week (don't tell the wife) and love the critical comments on how the market works and what the potential is and use it to hopefully make better future decisions. Be good my man and never take life to seriously because its only money and I would give it all up for my wife and kids in a heat beat. BYW first time i used a computer to post in like ages.
    Last edited by MrAwesome: 19/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.