1MC 8.33% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Well Said- you took the words out of my mouth. Too many day...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Well Said- you took the words out of my mouth. Too many day traders have entered this-forum. It used to be a quality forum where people could share insightful information. Nows it's dominated by short term traders shorting the stock.

From memory AJM have an in house product quality control team, different from PLS who I think have outsourced this function. Perhaps management had foreseen thecomplications and had paid greater attention to processing from the outset and are now reaping the benefits. Just a thought- nothing in the announcements since May Alarms me. People need to focus on the facts not conjecture, exaggerated claims by people with no interest in the stock. Good luck all!

It appears that AJM and PLS have been caught by negative sentiment and EOFY selling however, come After July this could change quite quickly. If anything the current delays and issues in achieving nameplate (and in some instances quality), proves the previous Morgan Stanley report unfounded. AJM might have suffered delays and additional capital spend, however quality has certainly not been highlighted as an issue.

My rating is a 100% buy, but DYOR and accept the time weighted risk that applies to mining stocks. Nothing ever goes according to plan. I have invested in the management team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $4.201K 123.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 328586 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 34308 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.