AAM 0.00% 4.5¢ aumega metals ltd

Quality posts on these threads. Great reading.I too think that...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    Quality posts on these threads. Great reading.

I too think that Matador is an easy hold. It reminds me of Atlantic Gold (I held), absorbed by St Barbara.

One extra to note re Canada - miners must own the surface rights as well. It took Atlantic quite a while to buy or otherwise acquire all of theirs. They had to track down numerous non-resident title owners of a ghost town at the mine. Bit of a nightmare and thankfully we won't have that.

I wanted to know our altitude given Newfoundland winters are cold. Looks ok. We climb from the coast to about the same height of Marathon's proposed mine.Marathon are onsite all year round while we run a 7 month exploration season, May to Nov. The newsy section of the year gets underway now.

I partly own because I believe that all the historical drilling is about to attract a higher valuation. Because of the ASX rules, scoping studies these days can't release any $ figures if the resources are inferred. They often announce little more than "it's done and it's positive". It's far more of an event when you can release the $ figures. I think they'll attract market attention.

Few negatives imo - macro or project specific. Maybe 2 to 2.2g/t head grade, starter 300,000oz reserve, multiple shallow open pits, opening AISC of maybe US$800. A starter NPV with all new pits having an outsized impact on NPV from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $112 2.489K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 82460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.23pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.