CVN 0.00% 14.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Natural reticence of a first time poster- maybe. But, if you are...

1. 747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Natural reticence of a first time poster- maybe. But, if you are going to post it's as well to be reminded that the timeliness of what you state, as well as what you state, will effect how your post is received. As to his experiences in the industry, I urged him to join in future debate so there is no reason, except perhaps his own timidity or a penchant for fence sitting , that would stop him from joining in.

As for the rest of his post and as far as I am concerned, to insinuate in that first post, that regular posters are concocting BS, or to use selected abridged parts of another's post to support a claim of crazy talk, gets the destained response that it deserves.

As for your echo as to the opinions expressed by other posters during the particular debate, I don't believe for one minute that the debate was somehow inflammatory ( pun intended) or otherwise unwarranted or beyond the pale. In the end it is all opinion and you are entitled to yours, as others are entitled to theirs. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $259.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $151.0K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1313406 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1004797 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.