CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Sorry not to humour you but I didn't invest in QBL for the shear...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Sorry not to humour you but I didn't invest in QBL for the shear pleasure of comedy, but for a real interest in the MM sector.

I'm in this in a big way and have absolutely no misconceptions about the risks involved, however the risks have been increasing the more I research this company.

Lets say I'll admit I have faultered on this occasion as the risks were far greater than I would otherwise have imagined and have no interest at in in seeing this company go into receivership or liquidation.

I'm sorry that you are so antagonistic toward people who have real skin in the game, but you don't get change at board level unless investors speak out and voice their displeasure. Hotcopper is providing a voice to CGB it doesn't deserve. All information should be transmitted via the ASX so as to enforce the continuous disclosure obligations to ALL shareholders not just those on a chat site!

I will still maintain a degree of decorum and hope that any of us loose more than we already have, that includes you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.