IMM 3.45% 30.0¢ immutep limited

share price expectations, page-17

1. 1,770 Posts.
    "Another ridiculous post with thumbs up to match"

The above, coming from the master of ridiculous posts can only serve to provide us all with a laugh.

There is no right or wrong answer to share price expectations stated in previous posts. We simply don't know. Mathew Lehman, Neil Frazer and others have some idea, but they are not going to tell us and nor they should. All that we can confidently say is that if they are successful in taking the product to commercialization the share price will be a lot higher than it is today - a lot lot higher. If they then take it to other cancer types the share price could be huge and I mean HUGE.

These are the facts.
    PRR is going from strength to strength month by month. Many boxes have been ticked and to quote Mathew Lehman there is very good reason to be "very very very encouraged" with results to date.

Current share price is meaningless. It is has been engineered on a handful of shares. Anyone pointing at the charts as evidence of a share which is on a "downward spiral" is just being mischievous –IMO.
    Let me give you an EXAGERATED example of what I am trying to convey:
    Let’s say I own 5 million XXX shares which are trading at say $50. One day I decide to sell one share of my 5 million holding for $45. Another day I sell one more share at $40 and so on until I reach an acceptable level of say $5 from where I may want to one day commence a takeover bid. Why don't you draw a chart with the above price movements. The chart, of course, looks horrendous - but is it really a convincing sell down. Of course not - I engineered the whole thing.

As Mathew Lehman stated, I believe that achievements to date should give us all very good reason to be "very very very encouraged".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.8¢ $574.2K 1.921M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 461775 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.