NXT 0.83% $16.95 nextdc limited

ozsupra, how can you cut your losses when you declare "no stock...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    ozsupra, how can you cut your losses when you declare "no stock held"? And what announcements "are nothing bud bad"? I wish HC had "short" as one of its "positions" so we could see the truth from some of these odd posters.

Let's put ozsupra's statement about announcements to the test. Last month (April) NXT had three (3) announcements of instos becoming substantial holders, one announcing an increase in substantial holding, and one ceasing a substantial holding. The last was pathological shorter UBS, which became a substantial holder just two days earlier. The only other April announcements were about (a) NXT's board succession, (b) completion of expanded capacity in Sydney and Melbourne, and (c) a director exercising share options. These announcements don't seem so bad, do they? (no, announcements in Feb and March weren't bad either.)

Meanwhile, analyst consensus target price is currently $2.90, with 3 buy, 4 outperform, and 1 hold. Today on The Bull's 18 stock tips a MacQuarie analyst identified NXT as one of his two buy recommendations.

But as I wrote recently, NXT won't have positive cash flow for another year, so it's share price can be volatile, especially with shorters triggering stop losses. Therefore, please DYOR. (P.S. I put "none" as sentiment for most of my posts.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.95
Change
0.140(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $10.17B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.90 $17.15 $16.85 $44.89M 2.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26904 $16.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.03 328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.