TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

An excellent post, thank you. What I like here is that there is...

1. 2,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    An excellent post, thank you. What I like here is that there is a clear opportunity opening up for those who are willing to salt away some investment capital in the short to medium term for a very promising long-term return (beyond 2020). The share price in the short term is really only a problem for short-termers and doesn't reflect the long-term value in TFS (granted, the realisation of this value is still a some years away). There are also possibilities in the pharmaceutical dept which have the potential to add value to TFS in years to come. I intend to buy more if the share price falls much more from here.

Of course no investment is risk-free, and one risk I see with TFS relates to climate change. Northern Australia has just had a very dry "wet" season and the following dry-season temps have been, as far as I have been able to tell, above average. Presumably this would impact on groundwater, all else being equal. TFS is highly reliant on irrigation and there's the possibility that climate change could pose a challenge in years to come if it means a permanent shift towards warmer, drier conditions in Australia's northern parts. No doubt TFS are well aware of this, hence their use of efficient drip irrigation technology, but it is still worth keeping in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.