LMG 3.23% 3.2¢ latrobe magnesium limited

The underlying primary driver of the share price drop was the...

1. 1,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    The underlying primary driver of the share price drop was the update within the financial report or rather I should say the poor equality of the update. There was an expectation that the demo plant would be in operation soon after completion at end of June. Unbeknown there was a 3 month(5 stage) commissioning plan in the addenda to the contraction manual - which is fair enough because we want this plant to operate without faults and hiccups to smoothly demonstrate the process is commercially sound.

I would suggest we will see:
    • an upward move on announcement of the 100,000tpa location followed by a retrace.
    • Another upward move on the next quarterly likely to be released end of April.
    • An upward tick on announcement of completion of construction- end of June.
    • Slight upward move on the 4th quarterly released July
    • A big bounce on completing commissioning end of September/quarterly
    • Space launch end of year after 3 months of operation if commercially sound operation -2nd quarterly.

That's a lot of upside PROVIDED there are no delays, no communication blunders and no plant failure - that would push the SP sharply down.

So, the next 9 months gestation will give us moodiness, elation, some bouts of morning sickness, baby showers, reports of performance scans and final product at the end!
    Here's hoping.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $75.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $6.057K 192.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21491 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 340055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.