PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi DJ1,I note some of the claims you have made of late.I think...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi DJ1,

I note some of the claims you have made of late.

I think it is fair that some criticism is levelled at management for the handling of the PFS and SP management but clearly this has happened and time has passed. Further to this we are in the grip of a major global downturn with a large majority of shares being heavily hit.

I always think if you make big claims you need to back them up. So firstly mining in 2043 is clearly a post to rile up holders – simply say this will never go into production or mining wont happen until say 2015 now that seems a little more sensible doesn’t it?

But lets look at your claims around SP.

Firstly you will buy back in a 10c - i hope for my sake you do not become a holder as the SP wont hit this level.

Secondly Timeone to take the company out at 20c when the SP hits 10c. Again dont think this will happen. Firstly i think we are near abouts the SP bottom and secondly please tell me how Timeone will get shareholder approval for a buyout at 20c. Do you really think the majority of holders will approve a buyout at 20c - i dont think so especially when considering where the project sits in relation to project start up. I do not doubt for a minute that Timeone might have a crack at a takeover but it would at minimum have to be at levels which would gain shareholder support. Given the large majority of holders are management and insto's again hard to see and if so multiples of 20c per share.

So when are we going to hit 10c and when will the 20c takeover come in?? Back up your calls and when they are a reality i will jump on here and claim your greatness. Alternatively if they dont you can tell me why you were wrong and your claims were so far off the mark.

Making one line claims don’t hold water provide some justification behind your comments!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.