PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

8 months post being introduced to this stock by my trusted and...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    8 months post being introduced to this stock by my trusted and wise mentor, continue to enjoy this ride as many regular posters here do. Under the conditions we have faced here in vic, having something to research, follow and cheer on has filled a space/void.

Riding away on the fitness bike in the garage in March scouring the net for news on my phone trying to get a grasp on this resource and the future trend, scouring the media for signs of hope/recovery/progress. At that point there was no mining license, no ASWF backing, no LSE listing, no heads of cooperation agreement with Great Wall, no updated MRE, no announcements to move straight to BFS and no move to break ground in Jan.

Sometimes it is important to take stock and remember how far this stock has come in such a short space of time, stunning to think its closing in on 90c but then in another 3, 6, 12 months 2-3 years with the huge resource, minuscule dilution, enormous speed of trend to renewables, right balance of cooperation with China and exposure to the open market for NdPr, expertise and competence of management... the journey continues to get more enjoyable.

So for the old investor from ‘The Rift Vally Days’, early Pm8 investors who might have cashed profits then brought back in, those who continue to secure themselves ‘a nice little parcel’, die hards who don’t sell, new investors who jumped on at 40,60,80c... good luck to you and enjoy the journey, knowing you’ve invested in something that not only is going to make you a lot of money but is going to help secure sustainability for the earth for centuries to come.

Ill leave it to others in the know to talk about this massive upgrade in resource.. all I continue to see is the trend, the infrastructure, the management and the green evolution.

As soon as the big players see the BFS... they will invest with even more confidence and who knows where that will lead...

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.