PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Yes it looks like the next 7 days will be as good a chance to...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yes it looks like the next 7 days will be as good a chance to get in as we’ve seen for a few months. Once October comes and the run up to the BFS takes hold momentum will start to build rapidly.

2nd wave in Europe will take place but no where near the fear and impact of first wave. Older people will continue to stay home as they know the risks, younger people will hopefully adopt covid normal measures such as mask wearing / social distancing / workplace measures. You can tell whilst governments are concerned, they won’t be heading back into widespread shutdowns.. The most harsh and news grabbing of which measures Boris Johnson outlined as ‘pubs closing early at 10pm!’ As a father of young kids I’m lucky to stay awake for the 7.30 Report these days. (Thus wide awake at 3am).

Keep in mind back in March, not only did you have first covid wave but far more risk with Pensana. Only early stage Angolan Sov Wealth Fund backing, no Mining License, no agreement with Great Wall to procure finance and start building the mine in January, no large MRE update. No move to LSE and far smaller Market Cap.

All that matters in the medium term is the BFS numbers hopefully extending mine life and the mine being built. Because if so, the colossal and rapid shift to renewables is taking shape, Ski and others post 20 articles a week highlighting it. Demand for NdPr will sky rocket according to many reports.

Take the noise out of it, make decisions based on research and a calm head and best of luck if making the choice to get in this week.

On a side note could you imagine what happens to consumer confidence right across the board if they develop a vaccine!

GLTAH and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.