PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Good discussions here.I’m always interested into the relatively...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Good discussions here.

I’m always interested into the relatively low number of Pensana Shares on issue compared to other Rare Earth miners and the impact of where this future SP will sit in 6 months, 1-2 years and 3-5 years.

In his presentations PA has always says low share dilution is a focus for the company and also a very attractive selling point for holders and potential buyers.

According to ASX shares on offer below:

PEK 39.51 mil
    ARU 92.2 mil
    Hastings 138.2 mil
    Pensana 202.87 mil
    GGG 351.4 mil
    Alkine 890.2 mil
    LYC 2.23 billion

We are obviously significantly further down the progress track than most of these companies and thus our recent boom in price reflects such but I’ve also noticed across my short journey our daily turnover of shares seems significantly lower than others (even when the SP was much lower months back).

Is this because we were less well known and as was mused by many our marketing efforts in Australian media were minuscule? Or as TG mentions yesterday is the register really quite tight with up to 90% of shares tied up in long term holders and therefore only a small % of shares being available for trade.

In light of this I’m interested as to the impact this low share issue/dilution has upon:

-Strong news flow / developments skyrocketing the price in recent months and in the future.
    -After a steep drop Monday a very quick bounce back yesterday.
    -Impact on future PE ratio.
    -Impact on future Share Price

Would love to hear any insight on this or realistic comparisons to other companies/projections.

GLTAH and have a good day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.