PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Good questions MB,I suspect that the BFS in particular provides...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Good questions MB,

I suspect that the BFS in particular provides the further dereisking surety that even larger investing entities need to tick off even larger scale investment in Pensana.

Many following this thread would already suspect the outcome, having watched the progress of the company, massive increases in MRA (To rival world's largest producers), further support in confidence and cash from Angola, decision move towards (a level) of processing NdPr carbonate that Atherley believes cost beneficial, performance of management, payment to entities owed in shares (not cash).

All signs pointing towards the BFS providing a significant milestone and re rate in a few weeks.

In terms of other factors influencing share price:

-Significant demand and shortage of NdPr in coming years with evident shift to renewables.
    -Geopolitical factors such as US/China tensions placing upward pressure on Rare Earth prices. (Atherley stresses point funding will be through Chinese Commercial banks to ensure independence and exposure to growth in NdPr Prices)
    -Potential announcements of further exploration into other areas held by Pensana in Angola.
    -A vaccine for Covid (Remember Pensana's rise has taken place under the enormous cloud of Covid.. yet still grown at a fast rate)

And then to my point mentioned earlier I am sensing the tightly held register (80-90% long term holders) will greatly enhance and expose the company to the above factors and is what is leading to the recent steep rise in SP in addition to the broker activity we are seeing on the markets potentially trying to shake the tree and nerve to suck up some shares to sell post BFS in London.

I don't have the knowledge in terms of MRE comparisons to LYC (Currently sitting at $2.50) but they too are forecast to grow in coming years and have been trying to fight through some significant challenges. According to Ski's figures they have 4.5x the amount of shares on issue compared to Pensana.

I don't like to give predictions of share price but have watched others do so. Maybe when taking into account the above factors could start with $2-3 in short medium term but then once the mine is built and NdPr demand picks up $4-5. Then it becomes crystal ball but growth and expansion of the company could see it towards $7-10 in 5 years. But I am happy for these estimates to be picked apart one way or another... this is just the musings / speculations and good fun to debate.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.