PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Wowie... your surprise at the announcement seems like you may...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Wowie... your surprise at the announcement seems like you may have only recently joined the stock?

Its fine to have an opinion but this is neither a surprise nor bad news in my view.

This is simply the 3rd installment of backing from the Angolan Sovereign Wealth fund that was mooted after the 2nd installment (and ASX announcement) several months back. It was also mentioned by Atherley in recent interviews and the move also potentially mentioned in the company's resolution passed at the AGM but I need to check. Atherley mentioned he would like to see up to but no more than a 25% stake by a state actor. (The first installment back in Feb gave a huge tick of approval from the host country!)

This support from the Angola has been crucial in allowing this junior mining company get to the verge of building a massive NdPr mine. They are not likely to dump these shares on the market as will be looking for their people to benefit for many years to come. An excellent effort from management to continue to secure working capital under the current economic conditions.

Exciting few months ahead!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.