PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

As i said the LSE is the Benchmark for the SP and as you can...

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 759
    As i said the LSE is the Benchmark for the SP and as you can read below from one of the UK forums the take up is going to be massive as we evolve.

This board and CEO have all the hallmarks to suggest that they know exactly what they are doing. You don’t get financial backing like they have without knowing a thing or two.

They will not want to jeopardize their credentials to the market by making an announcement like today if they hadn’t of done sufficient due diligence before undertaking the study. From the interview you can see that Paul appears confident that they will be making a decision in the first half of next year.

He has highlighted the financial incentives/benefits of doing business in the U.K. and funding shouldn’t be a problem with the various initiatives that are in place. Personnel and upstream supply chains are also a massive plus to having the production plant in the U.K.

Today has been all about the three tiers, but at some point in the near future the government will want to sing and dance about this success story. New jobs.

This is when we will gain more traction from PI’s, but for now I am very happy with the institutional and existing investors just buying more. You could tell from today’s trading pattern that very few were selling and it was only PI taking profit.

For me this has all the hallmarks of ITM in terms of share price performance over a relatively short time horizon, and whilst we should allow for 20% dilution from here. To meet the £1.3b market cap of Lynas Corp, a share price £5.20 a share seems reasonable, not including the massive price appreciation in rare earth minerals that is to come, and probably instigated by a Joe Biden presidency.

We have additional resources deeper down on the current block and the Coola block promises to deliver significant upside potential that is currently underestimated by the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.