PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Share price - General Discussion, page-1404

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    Lot's of considerations as to how this relates back to the S/P. You can also use the P/E ratio i.e. 150M USD Profit P/A at P/E ratio of 10 = 1.5BN USD. so even more return,

Ultimately stocks are valued as a function of their expected profits IMO. The closer they move towards production the higher the fraction. Then in production it's about realised them profits.

LYC probably had a good NPV of it's BFS too. It made a 20M loss this FY. The studies are definately a crucial key, replicating the figures in reality is the next. Lots of attractive NPV's on rare earth plays since 2012-2013 but all still stagnant. PM8 in a better position with likely lower capex (in comparison to peers) - the processing facility they're investigation is a massive tick too.

All that said, i agree that pricing should increase in the future. Worth noting that China has far more many marginal mines that the RoW, and thus with increased pricing bring in increased supply. Ultimately having a good margin is the key to long term success and one can then bank when those supply shortages happen.

Working in the rest of our favours (hopeful deveopers) is that the depletion of the chinese deposits (namely ionic clays) will mean more HREO are needed and thus probably room in the market for a few supply the NdPr rich concentrate/carbonates. Also why i commend the change of direction. Pm8 is personally one that i think should end up in production. will await the BFS before casting further judgment or input.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.