PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Share price - General Discussion, page-1580

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Post # 7,000 ... OMG, I've been at this for 13 years!!!

Great to have you onboard @fancypants, get the boat & bikini girls ready mate ... I have a good feeling about PM8

ASX daily chart.

pm8.png

LSE daily chart.
    pre.png

Irrelevant as to whether the LSE is leading the ASX or vice versa ... Both markets correlate and are respecting the trendline shown above. However, we are currently sitting on a line of support and should move up from here unless macro events dictate otherwise. DJIA futures and FTSE both flat so we'll see...

Re Gaps ... don't know how or why but they nearly always fill sooner or later. Maybe it's a self-fulfilling prophecy of DT's, maybe it's stock market voodoo, who knows??? I'm glad we've filled that large nasty gap and can now move on.

The current pullback has been on relatively low volume. Today was a bit higher on the ASX but the majority was in the first hour when the gap finally filled.

Clearly the recent selling is a deliberate attempt to force the price down leading up to the BFS update that PA has already suggested will prove the profitability of our company. If anything, it's given existing investors a chance to top up and new investors a chance to buy in before she goes she-BANG again. And she will!!!

Current MC is 1/10th that of LYC. Once BFS highlights our profitability, I think we can expect the MC to at least double in the coming months. I've seen plenty of over-hyped company's run by lifestyle directors with nothing more than a pipe dream trade at market caps of $1bn in my time. PM8 is the real deal currently trading at $250m. IMO, it's the investment of the decade by far.

Nice announcement today strengthens our UK/Angola ties.

We've got the Wood Group study and Coola exploration in full swing along with BFS to look forward to. Lots going on.

Cheers.
    Last edited by goggledog: 27/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.