PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Nothing ground breaking here for you but my view of PM8's...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Nothing ground breaking here for you but my view of PM8's success is dependent on two factors or stages.

a) Will the mine be build?
    b) Will the trend towards Battery /EM power eventually become the norm?

From reading your sentiment, many of you may have been invested in this company for several years possibly even when it was under a different name. Back then and even in the past 6 months the path towards the achieving first stage was potentially biggest challenge, would there be enough NdPr in the ground, would enough backers come in to fund the exploration and eventual build of the mine, would Angola continue to build a stable political structure and ideology encouraging of FDI, would they get a mining license... since I have started following the stock, every piece of information that has flowed from management continues build confidence that each of the above questions are being answered, calmly with optimism and data to back it up.

The 2nd stage of success listed above will soon become the biggest challenge and area for speculation in the current climate. The uncertainty is why we have seen SP drop to great buying levels in recent weeks. We can't be so naive to think that the economic contraction in the next 12 months will not have an impact on consumer ability to buy cars particularly if they are worth over $30,000. It must be a source of frustration for many PM8 SH as it looked as though numbers coming through from many states around the world suggested that the purchase of EV's was ramping up to their highest levels just before CV gathered momentum. Frustration from the perspective also that the realization of PM8's value via share price was about to boom in the weeks leading up to March 5. But what fills me with optimism is that despite the impact of CV, most news coming out of car manufacturers and governments around the world show an unwavering or even increasing enthusiasm for renewables. It is almost as if CV has wiped the slate clean and provided a basis for a new canvas to be painted. Pre CV, global actors that had money tied up in old sources of energy continued to provide a barrier in front of governments wanting to introduce policies that would shake the status quo in energy policy and origin... and whilst the shift towards these new policies has quietened down the last month it has not gone away, but simply been overshadowed by the CV saturation of media challenge the world faces but will overcome. Further support of this may come from the perspective that last week's announcement that PM8 had employed the services of DGWA was not to seek out potential buyers in Europe.. but maybe buyer interest had reached a level where they are seeking to lock down and make commitments to purchasing NdPR from the Longonjo project in advance. If this is the case it bodes very well not only for surety of future revenue but also instilling confidence of the Angolan Government or any other lenders seeking to fund the 200 million mine project. Also liked the point someone made on here that governments are likely to invest in renewable projects to help boost employment in coming months.

This is an exciting time. Full support to management who appear to be going about progress and growth in a measured and sustainable manner. There will be more fluctuations that test the nerve, but long term investors know where the end point of the trend is going and that makes the bumpy road ahead very scalable, in their newly outright purchased sleek EVs... once this all comes to fruition.

GLTAH and enjoy the extended long weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.