PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

I’m interested as to which candidate Biden or Trump is better...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I’m interested as to which candidate Biden or Trump is better for future NdPr price and by extension Pensana value.

Most might say that both candidates can have positive impact ie Trump to raise tensions with China leading to potential embargo’s and skyrocketing NdPr price. On the other hand Biden’s investment massive move to Renewables...

Neither candidate makes or breaks Pensana as demand from outside the US Will continue to increase regardless of how Green Biden strides or is allowed to stride if doesn’t have control of House/Senate.

Alternatively the US/China tensions will remain regardless of which leader is elected as the strategic rivalry in the Pacific will remain and dominate the future balance of world power.

My take maybe short term potential for spikes with Trump in charge is probable. LYC early arvo spike over $3 just as Trump’s surprisingly good showing may correlate?

However medium term Biden’s plan just continues to add to global NdPr demand and add momentum/pressure within many US allies to jump on board (including Australia). Also US support adds legitimacy to any efforts by international organizations such as UN and current and future climate agreements.

Interesting viewing.. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.