PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

I believe we were absolutely screwed from yesterday's ASX...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I believe we were absolutely screwed from yesterday's ASX malfunction.

She opened beautifully and was heading north with a nice 10% jump in the first 24 minutes.... then it happened. I was watching the buy/sell chart for the whole 24 minutes. There were massive buy orders coming in... biggest I've seen on PM8 in months. The SP was heading further north. PM8 had one goal yesterday and that was to hit $1.44 minimum to match PRE on the LSE from PRE's sudden surge on Friday. This would stop our friends in London from waking up and thinking that PRE was now overpriced. It didn't get there... due to IMO because of the ASX shutdown.

PRE did exactly what it has done since it has been listed... dropped back to match the PM8 ASX price. Very frustrating considering the positive announcement, but it wouldn't surprise me if half of the sellers didn't actually read the announcement.

Then PM8 this morning did what it has always done... woke up, saw the RED from PRE overnight and started dumping soon after 10am, with the mentality of "if it's RED after that announcement, then something must be wrong." PM8 has one goal again today... and that's to close above $1.36 (to match PRE)... or guess what's gonna happen tonight with PRE? More RED.

Yesterday was a disastrous day to drop a positive announcement. We got only 24 minutes of upward momentum fueled by adrenaline of "I gotta get in now or I'm gonna miss out!!!" These are the days us holders all want to see. Unfortunately, we got robbed of 5 and a half hours of it, therefore only giving us a taste of what should have happened. Now, we must wait until another positive announcement to get this moving again. Something ideally with FIGURES in it. When will that be? Christmas is getting close and that personally makes me nervous.

Bloody ASX. One cant help to think... did they try turning it OFF then ON again at 10:25am?? That usually works for me.

All IMO blah blah blah..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.