PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Pensana is an explorer with potential to be a 2-4billion dollar...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Pensana is an explorer with potential to be a 2-4billion dollar company in the next 2-3 years. But it is in a region with more geopolitical risk than the developed world. As we all know it is a speculative share with difficulty to define actual current value and true future value(which is much north of current price)—hence there will be wide fluctuations in price - I am confused as to why people are trying to attribute it to exchange phenomena and DT. Those are the normal things that achieve a price by equilibrium. This is a rebalancing phase and further tightening of the register. because of low free float it will have wild up and down rides as we all know. DTs will participate in the process but depending on timing could miss out on the next wild move upwards which will be huge IMHO. There is a good possibility that new exploration findings addition to BFS could incorporate a clause or conclusion significantly extending mine life, NPV and thereby improving borrowing capacity/options for Capex

I hold way less PM8 than many of you— but not selling anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.