PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

China, For the most part your posts are informative, well...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

China,

For the most part your posts are informative, well researched and useful to share with HC users and I am sure much appreciated.

I feel however, that you let yourself down with constant references to Brokers manipulating the market and/or any other references to similar behaviour.

Investors/Traders have many varied reasons for buying/selling a stock and the use of bots is one tool available to them. I could write pages on the various strategies employed by people attempting to maximize their return but will not bore the masses.

One thing is for certain though, and that is that the market finds its equilibrium, and fair value is achieved. Long term investors/holders risk doing their heads in trying to understand the reasoning behind each individual trade, so I suggest it is best to keep your focus in this case on the fundamentals of the company and its NPV which will eventually be reflected in the share price.

Almost all major listed companies suffer fromhaving bots trade. Look for example what is happening with Telstra today

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2783/2783659-60d7dba14ad758c81397f232b672d200.jpg

I could repeat that for any number of companies and the pattern will look similar.

If ASIC are not getting involved with Telstra, it is highly doubtful that you will get them to act on PM8 unfortunately.

I respectfully suggest you continue to focus and post on why you are a holder which I am sure most readers (including myself) agree is beneficial and adds to the conversation.

Happy New Year to all holders, long-term or short-term. It was one helluva ride last year and may this year bear even more fruit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.