PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

There's a hell of a lot of assertions there and not a lot of...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    There's a hell of a lot of assertions there and not a lot of truth in them in my opinion.
    1. I am personally not ok with Bots but acknowledge their existence and accept them as a part of trading (not just on the ASX but all major markets).
    2. I do not believe they strip value from the MC as I believe Fair Value is always attained through market forces
    3. What would our SP be if not sold down by those taking profits? I believe it would be exactly (or very close to) today's price as market forces prevail. To suggest otherwise is looking to apportion blame where there is none. I also believe the SP is undervalued, hence why I continue to hold, but do not get up in arms and blame brokers/bots/traders/chartists for the SP being where it is at. There is still risk in the project and as those risks diminish, the SP appreciates as we have all benefited from recently. We all expect those risks to reduce further with the release of the BFS and the SP will reflect that.
    4. I don't agree that the ASX is an "unregulated swamp full of bottom feeders" so don't believe that will be the reason for Pensana to delist here, if in fact it does. If it does delist here, having a UK based Chairman, the Saltend project and willing backers in the UK/Europe will be the reason in my opinion.
    5. Unfortunately, wherever we are listed, we will not escape day traders. They make up the market, have their own criteria of when to buy or sell and may even be useful to you one day when you want to divest yourself of any part of your holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.