PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Regardless of what is happening short term... I am very...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Regardless of what is happening short term... I am very intrigued as to the timing of the company delisting for the ASX. Everyone was waiting in eager anticipation for the BFS and then this announcement really caught everyone by surprise.

We could all see this happening one day and it is for the better no doubt but the really interesting bit for me is the timing. This BOD are very experienced and have carefully planned every move that has paid off handsomely. With that in mind I just can’t see this as a random act...

So yes, they listed the 4-5 reasons in the announcement which make complete sense. But I’m intrigued as to what the kicker is to have promoted the urgency. Was it just designed to get rid of day traders influence so that register would further tighten and long termers be rewarded? Is a massive takeover pending and the BOD looking to beef up the market cap to strengthen negaotiation position on price in coming months. Was it to appease potential gov/private funding sources wanted a purely British company to get behind in these times?

All will become clear in time no doubt.

Remember the trend, look at the resource, think of the geopolitics.

Exciting times.

GLTAH

Last edited by RenewablesKid2: 21/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.