PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

I am amazed at the naivety here by those that think missing a...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I am amazed at the naivety here by those that think missing a BFS deadline (twice) doesn't matter. My 30+ years in corporate finance knows otherwise. There are many companies vying for capital in an ever-shrinking money pool for mining and drilling. More and more fund managers are not investing in mining because of shareholder pressure and the net zero transition. UK brokers were scrabbling around earlier this week trying to assure larger investors that this will all be remedied with the "Business Plan". They also privately acknowledged (to me anyway) the Company's error of it's ways.
    Don't promise something and fail to deliver. PRE have aspirations to be a FTSE250 Company and thereafter rocket into FTSE100 territory. The Company should behave accordingly and not like a pump and dump miner on AIM with their empty deadlines and promises.

I have every confidence in PRE the potential is enormous especially with the sustainable mine to magnet metal supply chain, but they must stop making these schoolboy errors. Just my view - Cheers D1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.