PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Share price - General Discussion, page-2451

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3840
    Yes I understand the concerns here also and in a normal situation it would be hard to defend, particularly for short termers as failing to provide critical news when promoted is never well received by the market. However I think that it is equally obvious to Pensana and therefore it was not done deliberately and that is the key to understanding why the BFS appears to have been unofficially delayed and to have had a name change to "Business Plan".

In my assessment it is likely that the mistake Pensana has made is not delaying the BFS and re-naming it, but rather not predicting that potential financiers and the UK Government would say: "why are you still listed on the ASX with many Australian shareholders, many of whom are day trading the share and creating volatility and taking up share space for more serious long term investors that you want to attract here". I suspect they have implied that no BFS is going to overcome that concern and those financiers and the UK Gov have indicated that Pensana's way forward will be accelerated by a LSE only listing and the transfer of all of the CDIs onto the LSE share register for UK and European investors to support. LT Australian investors can stay on for the ride of course and I have already converted through communicating with Computershare and my broker. It wasn't simple I might add, but it was not like doing a rubic's cube either. You just need to be patient and follow their directions. Anyway as a long termer I am only excited by this move to the LSE and if that means a delay to the BFS/Business plan by a few weeks, so be it. It will give a better LT result. I suspect that Pensana just thought how will a few weeks hurt and we need to tailor the Business Plan further anyway with the LSE move. So perhaps that was a mistake but I think they really had no choice and in a month we will be back on track. I am expecting more Coola news and the Business Plan to drop shortly after Feb 19. Funny about that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.