PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Share price - General Discussion, page-2921

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Me ol mate China you are on the London South East chat PRE are getting hammed there the pomms have finally woken up after the honeymoon is over and management is lazy in keeping mum & dads investors updated. Hence history repeats all the excuses you made for them when we were listed on the ASX and you sprouted when we move to the LSE, DT and bots wont be able to manipulate the SP. I have stated in the past that DT & bots are on every stock on the ASX and there 20 more fold on the LSE and they have little impact on the SP on a monthly cycle. What has driven the SP down every time is when its on an up curve is an update by management nothing sensational could be as little as we are in negotiation with a possible of take agreement. The question is not who is selling the shares but who has been buying them at the low point for the last 2 years. if only i had a friend on the inside it would probably make sense to me. This is not a opinion its only an observation which has been made on historical data. anyway take away or discard what you want

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.